The first time, when you come in Nha Trang. Everything is so hard for you. Today, I want to share some places you can buy and go shopping during your vacation.
Nha Trang is one of the most important tourist hubs of Vietnam, thanks to its beaches with fine and clean sand and the clear ocean water with mild temperatures all year round. There are several resorts — such as Vinpearl, Diamond Bay and Ana Mandara — and amusement and water parks, in the city and on islands off the coast. The possibly most beautiful street of Nha Trang is Tran Phu Street along the seaside, sometimes referred to as the Pacific Coast Highway of Vietnam.
WHERE TO BUY IN NHA TRANG?
1. MEGA Market (Old name Metro): This is supermarket supplier for restaurants, hotels, resorts…The best place you buy with good price for big size, large quantities example ham, cheese, cold cut, milk, jam, peanut butter, some herb leaves…Especial it is fresh fish, salmon fish, sea bass fish and Da Lat vegetables, flowers.
Location:Nha Trang center we go there take 10 minutes, 5 km. It look so far.
2. Coopmark Nha Trang: 2 Le Hong Phong Street, Phuoc Tan Ward, Nha Trang City. It is 2.5 km from Tran Phu Beach.. A big chain of supermarket in Vietnam.
3. Go Big C: Vinh Diem Trung area. Super Market
4. Lotte Nha Trang. On 23/10 Street and on Gold Coast Building. This is place which Korean come here to shopping and eating. Some restaurants with Korean style, fast food.
5. System of Winmart+: Small store with long list of goods available. (Like Circle K, Ministop…)
6. Local market example Dam market, Ngo Gia Tu market, Xom Moi market, Ngoc Hiep market, Phuong Sai market, Vinh Hai market, Hoang Dieu market, Binh Tan market…We can buy some food which super do not have available such as local dishes; fresh food, home groceries, souvenirs… Especially, There are lots of tropical fruits could be found there. Need a little bargain when shopping. Don’t hesitate to go deeper into the market for asking more stores before buying.
For example: Dam Market is the symbol of Nha Trang and a must-visit place in this city thanks to its long history. Sellers can speak a little English. Local markets are a part of the unique culture in Asian countries. It is also the biggest market in Nha Trang city.
Xom Moi Market is located in the center of city. This market is place Nha Trang hotel and restaurants find their supply.
Binh Tan Market is located in the south of the city which has many kind of seafood. There are many dried seafood products such as dried squid, or shrimp… Seafood is a very popular specialty in Nha Trang for this is a coastal city.
7. System of Bach Hoa Xanh near local market. We can buy some thing you need with small part ex black pepper, vegetable ready to cut. It is so convenience.
8. Malls like Vincom Plaza Tran Phu: high-class jewelry, perfume, cosmetics, accessories, sport equipment, apparel and fast food.
Location: 78 – 80 Tran Phu Street, Loc Tho Ward, Nha Trang City. It takes 2 minutes to walk to Tran Phu beach.
Nha Trang Center: high-class jewelry, perfume, cosmetics, accessories, sport equipment, apparel and fast food.
Location: 20 Tran Phu Street, Loc Tho Ward, Nha Trang City
Gold Coast mall.
Location: 01 Tran Hung Dao street
Opening hours: 09.00 – 22.00 daily
9. Night market Time open from afternoon until night. The place which you can buy food, drinking, Viet Nam souvenir example clothe, hat, shoes, traditional pictures…
Location: 46 Tran Phu Street, Loc Tho Ward, Nha Trang City
You can search location on google map which you want to there. You need to talk with taxi driver.
WHAT TO BUY IN NHA TRANG?
SEAFood (Both fresh and Dried ones)
You can find different types of dried seafood from, squid, shrimp and many kinds of fish…The price of seafood fluctuates according to the season. It’s better to go to the market with a local if you can, or talk to a local about the price range before you go.
Coffee: Vietnamese coffee bean is a unique gift that you will want to introduce to your friends and family with delicious taste and richness of fresh coffee. Most of them are Robusta.
Edible Bird’s Nest: Khanh Hoa province and Nha Trang city are well-known for having good quality edible bird’s nest. The edible bird’s nest is made of swiftlets’ solidified saliva. It can be turned into different kinds of dishes; but 2 of the most popular dishes are salangane nest drink and salangane nest soup. Moreover, Bird’s nest is good for skin-care cause it high level of collagen. For a long time ago, it is just served for The King.
Tropical Fruits: Mango; Mangoteen; Durianl; Jack Fruit; Rambutan, Longan, …
I hope a little information will helpful for your holiday, your vacation in Nha Trang.
Bạn phải đăng nhập để bình luận.